In this week’s episode, ‘Narrowing Down Your Niche‘, we discuss,
- Narrowing your ideal niche but still getting variety with clients.
- Working with your SEO to reach the demographic you want.
- How to consider your ideal client and the evolution of their treatment.
- How to build referral sources through taking a variety of clients within your niche.
- Workshopping your practice style and type.
Tai Pimputkar of Whole Psychotherapy
Tai Pimputkar LCSW has a private practice in Norwalk CT, and specializes in treating clients who have experienced trauma, anxiety, panic, or stress. She enjoys working with both individuals and couples, and offers talk therapy, EMDR Therapy, Internal Family Systems (IFS), and Sand Tray therapy. In addition to an MSW from New York University, Tai holds an MBA from Cornell University and is thankful that her business background prepared her to run her own business. Prior to becoming a therapist, Tai worked in both finance and engineering.
Allison Puryear, LCSW, CEDS of Abundance Practice-Building
Allison Puryear is an LCSW with a nearly diagnosable obsession with business development. She has started practices in three different cities and wants you to know that building a private practice is shockingly doable when you have a plan and support. You can download a free private practice checklist to make sure you have your ducks in a row, get weekly private practice tips, and join the Abundance Party to gain the confidence and tools you need to succeed.