In this week’s episode, ‘Do You Love Your Practice‘, we discuss:
- Should your practice be the love of your life?
- What does loving your practice look like?
- Boundaries, boundaries, boundaries.
- Being present for yourself is just as important as being present for your clients.
- What your practice can’t give you.
Allison Puryear, LCSW, CEDS of Abundance Practice-Building
Allison Puryear is an LCSW with a nearly diagnosable obsession with business development. She has started practices in three different cities and wants you to know that building a private practice is shockingly doable when you have a plan and support. You can download a free private practice checklist to make sure you have your ducks in a row, get weekly private practice tips, and join the Abundance Practice-Building Group to gain the confidence and tools you need to succeed.