In this week’s episode, ‘Be An Imperfectionist, Build A Better Practice‘, we discuss:
- Being prepared for the emotional changes while business building
- Confronting perfectionism and fear
- The vulnerable side of business building
- The socially/morally acceptable side of perfectionism
- Being seen and vulnerability in business
- Conserving your energy with perfectionism
- Reframing the fear with curiosity
Jane Carter of Jane Carter Coaching
Jane Carter, LPC is a counselor and coach who is committed to helping "solopreneurs" have more money, fun, and freedom in their businesses. She helps therapists and other service-based business people feel inspired in their work, to use their creativity, and to successfully balance the roles of clinician & entrepreneur through a focus on both strategy and mindset. She lives in the mountains of Asheville, NC, where she's an outdoors-woman, world-traveler, food-and-wine lover, reader, and coffee-shop connoisseur. Jane can be reached at www.JaneCarterCoaching.com, where she offers a free consultation.
Allison Puryear, LCSW, CEDS of Abundance Practice-Building
Allison Puryear is an LCSW with a nearly diagnosable obsession with business development. She has started practices in three different cities and wants you to know that building a private practice is shockingly doable when you have a plan and support. You can download a free private practice checklist to make sure you have your ducks in a row, get weekly private practice tips, and join the Abundance Practice-Building Group to gain the confidence and tools you need to succeed.