Heart-Centered Practice: How to Serve Your Clients, While Still Making a Profit
In this episode, ‘Heart Centered Practice: How to Serve Your Clients, While Still Making a Profit‘, we discuss,
- How good of a therapist do you need to be in PP (and how to get there).
- How to Market in a Way that Serves Your Clients.
- Private Pay and Insurance (either can help you and your clients)
- The role of boundaries in your heart centered practice- specifically with regards to time, communication, and money
- And finally, how your perception of your clients can impact their recovery and your bank account.
Sound like you want to know more? This week we’ve got some great free trainings for you but hop on them fast because they’ll expire by October 18th!
Wednesday: Get a Life: Build a Private Practice Without Sucking as A Dog Owner, Parent, Partner, Or Friend
Friday: When You’re Not Where You Thought You’d Be
Allison Puryear, LCSW, CEDS of Abundance Practice-Building
Allison Puryear is an LCSW with a nearly diagnosable obsession with business development. She has started practices in three different cities and wants you to know that building a private practice is shockingly doable when you have a plan and support. You can download a free private practice checklist to make sure you have your ducks in a row, get weekly private practice tips, and join the Abundance Party to gain the confidence and tools you need to succeed.