Brittni Fudge of Kindred Counseling
Brittni Fudge, MA, NCC, LPC owns Kindred Counseling, PLLC, where she provides counseling for moms in all stages of motherhood. Brittni’s first role is a mother of three children under age seven, and is also a mental health therapist, Love & Logic facilitator, parent coach, and former school counselor. Brittni is on a mission to support mothers in their mental health so they can be fully present with their littles.
For Consult Monday we discuss:
- The brilliant way Brittni made herself network AND made a much needed opt in
- How to choose between the great ideas she has
- The reminder I use when I want to do ALL THE IDEAS at once
- Whether something like FB Ads would be beneficial for her
- How perfectionism can get in the way of success
What I Wish I’d Said Wednesday
Laura Long of Your Badass Therapy Practice
Laura Long is the creator of Your Badass Therapy Practice, where she helps therapists in private practice organize their business systems, streamline their marketing strategies, and fill their practices with clients who are not only willing, but happy to pay. Laura offers free practice-building tools through her mailing list, individual and group coaching packages, and will be launching her first flagship course, 60 Days To Your Badass Therapy Practice, in Spring 2017.
For What I Wish I’d Said Wednesday we discuss:
- “Don’t be 40 before you’re 40” (a quote from Laura’s mentor, Ramit Sethi)
- How Type A’s can reconnect to fun and restoration
- “Time is the ultimate non-renewable resource”
- “Never half-ass two things; whole ass one thing.” (a quote from Parks & Rec, good ole Ron Swanson)
- Online business is a totally different animal than private practice.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich (Ramit Sethi’s website)
The One Thing by Gary Keller (which is free on Kindle as I post this)
Follow Through Friday
Allison Puryear, LCSW, CEDS of Abundance Practice-Building
Allison Puryear is an LCSW with a nearly diagnosable obsession with business development. She has started practices in three different cities and wants you to know that building a private practice is shockingly doable when you have a plan and support. You can download a free private practice checklist to make sure you have your ducks in a row, get weekly private practice tips, and join the Abundance Practice-Building Group to gain the confidence and tools you need to succeed.