In this week’s episode, I introduce 5 different trainings that were voted on by the Abundance Practice-Building and Abundance Party FB groups. These are the trainings 12,000 or your peers are telling you not to miss:
- The Heart-Centered Practice: How to Serve Your Clients While Still Making a Profit
- Get a Life: Build a Private Practice Without Sucking as A Dog Owner, Partner, Parent, Friend
- Getting off Insurance Panels Without Going Broke and Feeling Guilty
- Loneliness and Private Practice: 7 Hacks for When You Miss That Coworker Knocking On Your Door
- When You’re Not Where You Thought You’d Be In Your Practice Accelerate Your Practice
Allison Puryear, LCSW, CEDS of Abundance Practice-Building
Allison Puryear is an LCSW with a nearly diagnosable obsession with business development. She has started practices in three different cities and wants you to know that building a private practice is shockingly doable when you have a plan and support. You can download a free private practice checklist to make sure you have your ducks in a row, get weekly private practice tips, and join the Abundance Practice-Building Group to gain the confidence and tools you need to succeed.